Wexxar Bel, Texwrap, Orion, and Dekka Showcase at West Pack End of Line Automation SolutionsJan 29, 2018
- Integrated system for shrink wrapping, case forming, hand packing, and case sealing
- Stackable fresh produce display trays formed, then stretch wrapped utilizing a patented system for maximum breathability
- Semi-automatic and automatic case forming, packing, and sealing for a range of line speeds and budget
Featured machines at Booth #5121 include
- Wexxar Bel's 30-case-per-minute fully automatic case former
- Wexxar Bel IPAK's 30-tray-per-minute fully automated fresh produce tray former
- Texwrap's new 100-feet-per-minute side-seal shrink wrapper
- Wexxar Bel's fully automatic hot melt glue case sealer
- Two Orion Packaging stretch wrapping machines ideal for produce, food, and distribution centers
RICHMOND, British Columbia, January 29, 2018 - At West Pack, February 6-8, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, Calif., the ProMach Distributed Products Sales Team representing Wexxar Bel, Texwrap, Orion Packaging, and Dekka, all members of the ProMach family of brands, showcase automation innovations for increasing throughput and lowering labor in the forming, packing, sealing, shrink wrapping, and stretch wrapping of produce trays and shipping cases. (ProMach Booth #5121.)
"Visitors to the ProMach Distributed Products Group booth will experience machines in operation as these solutions are now applied in fresh produce packaging operations, food plants, and distribution centers," said Sander Smith, Product Manager for Wexxar Bel. "This exhibit offers a one-stop-shop for individual machines as well as integrated systems. Everyone interested in end of line automation solutions as well as one-point-of-contact technical support for multiple machines should stop by."
The centerpiece of the exhibit is the integrated shrink wrapping, case forming, manual case packing, and case sealing demonstration. It features the new 100-feet-per-minute Texwrap side-seal shrink wrapper with exclusive Motion Trim™ functionality for increasing cycle rates by up to 20 percent. The demo also showcases Wexxar Bel solutions for automated case forming, product accumulation for manual case packing, and case sealing. A ProMach branded conveying system rounds out the demo.
The main demo for the agricultural industry attendees features an IPAK high-speed tapered tray former notable for forming perfectly square trays ideal for straight, sturdy stacks of fresh produce. The fresh produce trays produced on the IPAK former will be stretch wrapped utilizing the patented split-and-rope process on a high-profile Orion Packaging stretch wrapping machine. This stretch wrapper is designed for easy loading by forklift. A seven-inch-wide touchscreen interface makes operation easy for today's diverse workforce.
In all, there are more than a dozen solutions on display at the ProMach Distributed Products Group exhibit #5121. Visit ProMach for information on the company's extensive family of brands and world-class automated packaging solutions.
Media ContactMedia Content | 1-704-944-5340
← Back to Press Releases